Ceci est le CV en anglais de Gabriel Radic.
Pour la version française, veuillez suivre ce lien.
Gabriel Radic - Product Manager
15+ years experience as product manager for web, mobile, platform and desktop software
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT with agile methods, user stories, prototypes and roadmaps.
PLATFORMS for CMS, communities and social web. Analytics, CRM, Open Graph and APIs.
USER INTERFACES for web applications, mobile apps on iOS Android or Windows and OS X.
English Attack! – Paris, France. A gamified english learning project. Its pedagogical method uses fast-paced exercises based on video clips and photo albums. Community features are an important component of the user experience. english-attack.com
My responsibilities: web site architecture, development best practices, editorial workflow, product roadmap and backlog.
F-Secure Corporation – Paris, Bordeaux, Helsinki. digital solutions for data security and content sharing. Listed as $FSC1V. f-secure.com/younited
Responsible for all product facets, from functionality and backlog to legal, pre-sales, operations, etc.:
- Content Portal, the web interface of Content Cloud products.
- Mobile Backup, new product for iOS, Android and Blackberry.
- SteekUP et SteekR, online backup and sharing solutions.
Boonty, purchased by Nexway – Paris and Beijing. Boonty provided a portlet-like platform for downloading and selling video games and other software. boonty.com
The products I supervised:
- Cafe.com (aka GameHub China) was a game-oriented social network, with its own games.
- BoontyBox was an innovative app store, before the iPhone existed.
- New "Standard Site" architecture, improving customizability while drastically accelerating deployment and reducing maintenance costs.
- MetaShell was the next generation DRM interface for software trial, purchase and subscriptions.
Open Pricer – Paris, France. Open Pricer builds pricing and yield management enterprise solutions for transportation and logistics, financial services, digital advertising, telecom or travel industries. openpricer.com
Besides contributing to functional specifications, I designed the user interface and built interactive visualisation tools. Also, implement the front end in jsp/html/css and draw the graphic elements.
iMediation, aquired by HAHT Commerce – Paris, France. iMediation (acquired by Haht Commerce) was a leading provider of custom-build e-commerce affiliation platforms.
I started as the user interface designer and segued into my first product management position, working on the user experience of iChannel, the flagship product.
Agora Press – Targu Mures, Romania. The pioneering and main producer of IT books, magazines and events in Romania.
- Design and prepress major publications like BYTE, PCreport, PC Magazine, CADreport and others.
- Enhance the company-wide editorial workflow to include publishing on the web.
- Manage the conversion project for 10 years worth of magazines and books into and e-reader format.
Also, published articles on topics like DTP software, prepress and web editorial workflow.
"Petru Maior" University – Targu Mures, Romania
IT College: Intense training in algorithms, programing languages, operating systems, databases. Dropped out of college after two years, to join iMediation in France.
"Electromures" High school – Targu Mures, Romania
IT baccalaureat: Technical diploma.
Languages: trilingual english, french and romanian.
Interesed in: visual explanations, photography, karate, coding in education, cuisine.
Gabriel Radic - Product Manager
Paris, France • +22.214.171.124.42.22 • firstname.lastname@example.org